WELCOME TO QUEEN EAST EATS!
Leslieville and Riverside BIAs are saying ‘Cheers’ to the 2021 Patio Season with ‘Queen East Eats’ including tours, public art, colourful displays, giveaways and more to welcome patrons to summer/fall al fresco dining experience – from June until early November!
To mark the return of the City’s CafeTO program, the Leslieville BIA (Queen St E between Empire and Vancouver Avenues) and Riverside BIA (Queen St E between Davies and Empire Avenues) have teamed up to launch ‘Queen East Eats’ – a unique, first-of-its-kind collaboration to promote the ‘support local’ experience and a patio season like no other on their shared main street.
Through a series of exciting activations over summer and fall 2021, the program invites everyone to our east end neighbourhoods, just across the bridge from Toronto’s downtown.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUEEN EAST EATS:
- PATIO MAP: check out our handy guide to the 50+ outdoor patios in both BIAs, with links, photos and more
- TOURS: Self-guided/ small group guided patio tours (coming soon!), exploring various culinary themes
- PUBLIC ART: Stay tuned for the launch of public art installations in both BIAs by local artists along a 3KM stretch
- GIVEAWAYS: monthly giveaways are coming to some of the east end’s most talked-about restaurants, bars, and cafes -stay tuned to our social media handles (below)!
- SPECIALS: Many food and drink specials from popular neighbourhood eateries and drinkeries are in store!
Follow #queeneasteats across the BIAs’ social media platforms and to stay connected to these networks for exciting updates on the Queen East Eats program:
Thanks to our amazing community supporters: