Leslieville Wanderlust 2022, November 18th & 19th
Now in its 16th year, Leslieville Wanderlust will take place along Queen Street East between Booth Street and Vancouver Street. On November 18 & 19, Leslie Grove Park will be alive with a christmas tree, Santa Clause, holiday activities, Santa Scavenger Hunt and live entertainment. Various shops along Queen Street East will also feature special holiday promotions, activities and live music!
Friday November 18th- 5 to 9 pm
- Tree Lighting and Food Drive, in partnership with Councillor Paula Fletcher
- Meet Wandering Santa and be sure to get a photo with him!
- Our Christmas Market will officially open and you’ll discover great buys for you, your friends and family!
- Enjoy hot chocolate and treats in the Winter Village
- Late night shopping on Queen Street East
Saturday November 19th- 11 to 5 pm
- Tasting tour
- Ornament making
- Cookie Decorating
- Shop Queen Street East; so many deals await you!
- Explore our Winter Village, enjoy a game of scavenger hunt
Music Stage Schedule
See the wonderful acts performing throughout both days!
REGISTER FOR EVENTS
14th Annual Leslieville Wanderlust Tree Lighting Ceremony:
Saturday Wanderlust in the Park
Tour Tasting Tickets:
From high-end restaurants, to comfort food, to amazing specialty shops, enjoy all that Leslieville has to dish-out. Take a guided tour to taste the food and meet the people that have transformed Leslieville into a destination for eating and drinking.
Wanderlust Scavenger hunt, fun for the whole family. Fun Prizes and Giveaways!